Cortile della Corsa - SUNDAY ONLY
If you can ONLY make it out for the Sunday Races and have to miss Saturday, you can still park your car on the showfield and enjoy all the amenities of the Cortile Weekend Entry, albeit for half the cost.
- Admission to park on PVGP Showgrounds in AROC Specific Showfield
- Dashcard - Unique Bio for your car. Required for admission both days.
- PVGP Marque of the Year Poster
- PVGP Program - Commemorative Program with all the PVGP Events & Information.
- Goody bag - PVGP poster, (1) T-Shirt, (1) hat, (1) PVGP Program
- Buffet Lunch inside Pittsburgh Golf Club (cash bar)
- VIP shaded Trackside viewing on Turn 9 to cheer on Alfa Racers
- 9am - 5pm Certficato d'Oro cars are displayed on the winners circle outside the Clubhouse for review and judging.
- 11am - Opening ceremonies & Parade lap of dignitaries.
- 11am - 2pm "Wine on Nine" Wine tasting & Private VIP viewing area at the Westinghouse Pond/ Turn 9
- 11:30am - 2pm Lunch at Turn 9 courtesy of JKS Financial ( Please indicate if you will be attending the Sunday lunch so we can order the correct amount of food)