Friday Gimmick Rally
9am - 4pm
The Gimmick Rally is a fun, no pressure tour of the surrounding country roads. This is NOT a timed event and you are encouraged to explore the two state parks along the route, enjoy lunch, and listen to the presentations.
- 8:30am – Rally cars can begin staging in the parking lot at the Doubletree Hilton
- 9:30am – MANDATORY Drivers Meeting
- 10am – Rally cars will be released in 60 second intervals
- The Rally is about a 90 minute drive in total
- Lunch at Moraine State Park, McDanels Pavilion
$30/Car: (No limit on number of passengers)
$20 for Lunch pass only at Moraine State Park
Midpoint at the Rally during our lunch, you will be greeted by a Jeep display. Butler County is the birthplace of the Jeep!